Welcome to Sharanam Retreats
In times of COVID: -As long as travel is difficult or insecure we do our best to be flexible with planning. -Psychological counselling, life coaching, yoga and meditation, individual or in group is now also offered online. -Mallorca is among the areas with the least cases of Europe, but we have to follow Spanish law. Please come when possible as we are a small center with easy to keep-safe spaces in private rooms and gardens. May you and your families be safe.
Escape without running away…
Personal and open contact with experienced professionals for your transition into a new phase.
Yoga, meditation, focusing and other consciousness techniques for relaxation and deepening your experience or healing.
Great food and nutritional inspiration for a feeling of being supported on all levels.
Sharanam Retreats offer yoga retreats with personalised coaching. We enable you to give yourself undivided attention in a beautiful setting. You will enjoy all the benefits of Nature with the sea, mountains, trees and flowers nearby, with a wonderful Mediterranean climate. Our guests book yoga therapy retreats individually or with a partner or friend, together forming small groups. We host a maximum of 5 people at a time.
Aleid Warmelink is a qualified psychologist and yoga instructor with over 20 years of experience of therapeutic work. Doby van den Berg is a massage and Reiki therapist as well as chef. We facilitate the retreats working as a couple, sometimes adding other therapists to the household.
A therapy / coaching / yoga retreat can be something for you when:
- you need a change but still have to define it
- you love yoga and like to deepen your practice
- you want to pluck up courage to take a major step
- you have never done yoga or meditation and think it could be good
- you want to come together with your partner to solve a relationship problem
- you want to come together with your partner to relax and enjoy
- you want to consider a personal trait which is proving an obstacle
- you seek support in coping with a loss (after the death of a loved one, redundancy or the end of a relationship)
- you want to enter a new phase in your life more consciously and energetically
- you are overburdened or becoming so
- you would like to spend time on personal development out of interest
Yoga and Counselling Retreats Newsletter
Stay updated about all our activities and get free insights and inspiration on the matter of detox, healing, health and personal growth.
Your e-mailadres will not be shared or used for other purposes and you can sign out any moment.