This retreat can deepen an already satisfactory relationship. It can be joyful to discover more and grow together.
This retreat can also be used to find a way out of negative reactivity, repeated discussions and inequality struggles; learning tools to create hope for a more balanced couple.
And this retreat can be used for any specific theme that you can encounter as a couple around fertility, money issues, grief, support through illness or exceptional care for children or parents.
This retreat is for you when…
- you want to solve a relationship problem, like negative reactivity, repeated discussions and inequality struggles;
- you have to deal with a specific theme in life like fertility, money issues, grief, support through illness or exceptional care for children or parents.
- you want to discover each other more and grow together
- you want to fall in love with each other again
- you want to deepen your relationship and relax and enjoy (more) together
Accompanied by psychologist trained in Clinical Image Relationship Therapy. We can work on relationship problems, but also exploratory and enriching for those interested in strengthening your bond and knowledge of each other.
7 nights couples retreat is including:
6 x 90 minute meditative yoga sessions (practice in a small group setting: maximum 6 persons)
- 6 x 90 min couples therapy/relationship counseling OR each individual person 6x 60 min counseling (a combination is also possible, 1x 90 min partners = 2x 60 min individually)
x 30 minute meditations (if weather allows outdoor locations, next to 5000 year old ritual stones)
- Use bicycles (mountain, road, city, not pro), maps, guidebooks, creative materials
Use of river pool with outdoor shower, red light therapy lamp
Choose between 2 Reiki or massage sessions (1 per persoon)
Daily delicious meals and snacks
7 nights accommodation in a double room en suite with private bathroom.
For couples, work partners or relatives € 2950,00
Discounted or returning customers from € 2685,00
optional: extended stay to 14 nights for deepening counseling
Undivided attention in a beautiful setting…
Our packages always include yoga in a small group, all meals and drinks and snacks. Of course relaxation and lots of time for walks, cycle rides, beach and swims are also included. Life coaching and psychotherapy are planned with flexible timing per person or couple. The yoga and meals and extra meditations and excursions are in a group of maximum 6.
Example Day Program
- 08:00 breakfast smoothie and tea
- 08:30-10:00 yoga in small group (in summer earlier and sometimes on the beach), special coffee / tea and healthy snack after yoga
- 10:45-13:00 couples therapy sessions
- 13:30-14:30 hot vegetarian lunch together, siesta (-: walk / swim / cycle etc
- 17:00-18:00 massage
– light dinner (together or take it where/when you like)
– enjoy our infra red sauna in the evening if you like
– once a week a special option for mantra singing evening, or live music, a large sauna, a longer walk/cycle tour etc
“We fell in love with each other all over again” – Saskia, Netherlands – 05 June 2023
My husband and I spent a week with Aleid and Doby and on the way back we said to each other: the best decision we ever made in our lives in terms of relationship. We fell in love with each other all over again. Aleid is a very skilled psychologist and yoga teacher, she can listen well and pick the right techniques to help a couple. Doby is a wonderful, lovely host and a fantastic cook. We both booked a reiki session with him and we are very excited about this too. The accommodation is clean and feels like a warm place. The surroundings are beautiful, the walking routes wonderful to discuss the day’s session. Everything was very well prepared and professional. We will definitely go back again!