Group and Family Retreats
All the individual people who book with us will end up in a small group of maximum 5 persons, most of the time 3-4 people, and those naturally formed small group retreats run all year round. So if that is what you are looking for please check the pages ‘Individual retreats’ and ‘Packages’.
As an alternative to individual retreats or packages, we can create a private group retreat for family, friends or colleagues, with up to 8 people. For this you will have the three double en-suite bedrooms of our house plus the neighbouring house with 3 double rooms and 2 bathrooms. We can create a program for your group or co-create with a mix of our and your program.
Bigger groups or tailor made groups
In addition we can occasionally organize bigger yoga groups on another location, Aleid often then teaching together with her teacher, Ganga Hogendoorn, the founder of Transformational Yoga. If you would like us to add you to the waiting list for future events with Aleid and Ganga please get in touch.
We welcome ideas on inviting co-teachers with supporting and complementary talents. Please inquire or share your wishes and your ideas.
The program for these larger groups can be similar to the packages shown, or we can discuss adding another program with multiple teachers, or more massage, or more yoga and meditation for example. It is also possible for us to simply facilitate your retreat while you develop your own program, but we would very much like to be part of it and share it with you.
Example Day Program
- 08:30-9:00 breakfast smoothie and tea
- 09:00-11:00 yoga in small group (in summer earlier and sometimes on the beach), special coffee / tea and healthy snack after yoga
- 12:30-13:30 individual session
- 13:30-14:30 hot vegetarian lunch together, siesta (-: walk / swim / cycle etc
- 17:00-18:00 massage
– light dinner (together or take it where/when you like)
– enjoy our infra red sauna in the evening if you like
– once a week a special option for mantra singing evening, or live music, a large sauna, a longer walk/cycle tour etc