Tarot & Yoga retreat
Journey with Yoga and Voyager intuition cards
Symbolism, inner movement and nature
13 – 20 April 2024
One week retreat with Marcel Zwart and Aleida Warmelink, both sincere, humble teachers and guides who help each other see their mastership emerging from more than 25 years of experience. Marcel is working with the Voyager Tarot and astrology, Aleida as a yoga and meditation teacher and counsellor.
This week will be a journey guided by Marcel taking the group of 4-8 participants through using the Voyager cards to deepen insight into life questions and to clarify choices. Aleid will play into the surfacing themes with yoga and meditations.
Below we show some examples of the beautiful, colorful and intuition enhancing cards of the Voyager Tarot. No need for prior knowledge of Tarot, just be curious. You will learn to find your own authority in using the cards. We will bring reflection by using whatever it is that gives us movement and enthusiasm, breaking through the patterns of perfectionism, impatience, criticism, towards finding your personal mastery.
This retreat is including:
Daily yoga class
- Daily tarot class
Use bicycles (mountain, road, city, not pro), maps, guidebooks, creative materials
Use of river pool with outdoor shower, red light therapy lamp
Daily delicious meals cooked by Doby van den Berg (vegetarian world food, adaptation to specific diets possible)
- Coffee, tea and snacks
7 nights accommodation: there are 2 single use rooms, 1 double bed room for a couple and 3 doubles with 2 separate beds. All rooms have their own bathroom. First booking gives first choice.
- Optional: massage or reiki by Doby van den Berg
- Individual coaching/counselling by Aleida Warmelink
Price per person: € 1495,00
Daily Program (no program on arrival and departure day)
- 07:30-9:00 Yoga (all levels, also for people with need of personal support/adaptations)
- 9:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-13:00 Marcel guiding card session (outside if possible)
- 13:00-14:00 Healthy vegetarian lunch
- 14:00-17:00 Free time to be creative or be in nature (visit magical stone formations nearby or swim in the cold river)
- 17:00-18:00 Tarot questions and play
- 18:00-19:00 Meditation on actual themes
- 19:00-20:00 Dinner